Wednesday, March 5, 2008

MY EXPERIENCE IN THE MATRIX

In class we watched The Matrix. To be totally honest i never would have suggested to watch it alone, as in at home . But surprisingly i liked it. I would give it a 7. I expected it to be something really different. I loved how the director viewed the future. And how we separated the two worlds and described why and how they are different. Also the word matrix is a great word to name the movie. A world where you don't know anything about the real world. I am sure some people would like that. But imagine how you would feel if the world was fake and unreal. That means your feeling aren't real. When you cry it isn't real. What you touch isn't real. and the love that you might feel for another human may not be real. That is crazy. In the movie you can understand why they want to protect there world and not subject them selves to a world of fake. In the movie Cyphersold his peers out because the steak in the matrix seems real.

This movie also shows that if you believe you can achieve. Neo did not believe he was the one until he was doubted and wanted to prove to himself. in the end he became the one. I guess it is a message film.

1 comment:

ADAIR said...

Very creative. I know how you feel. I thought it was going to be boring but in actuality it wasn't.